Sunday, April 14, 2013

Okay....Take Two!

I'm going to give blogging a second go. I am nothing if not stubborn and I don't easily give up.  I might ignore it for a time, but I tend to follow through with what I start.

So without further delay.....The Accidental Stitcher, take two!


Since I last posted, I have been busy stitching a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  I will do a quick run down from July - December of last year.

 


 
I finished Prairie Schooler's Twelve Days of Christmas Day Three and Four.


 
I stitched this as a birthday present for a friend. The designer is Needlework Press.


 
This pattern is by Little House Needleworks and was stitched as a wedding present.


 
Lizzie Kate's Flora McSample's Boo Sampler was a quick stitch. If you'll look closely you'll notice I changed Flora to Flori so that I could included my name, Lori!!
 

 
I was on a Halloween kick and decided to stitch up another cute Lizzie Kate.


 
When I stumbled upon this Cross-Eyed Cricket Collection called Love and Carrots it was too cute to resist. I personalized it with my husband and my initials and the year we married.


 
This piece, Falling Leaves, was stitched as a birthday present. The designer is Threadwork Primitives. I found the pattern on Etsy.




 
This super cute pin keep was designed, stitched and finished by me. The fabric is part of the Blackbird Design's Blueberry Crumb Cake line by Moda.


 
This is another piece I designed and stitched for a retreat. I love how the colors turned out.
Autumn is one of my favorite seasons!




 
I rounded out the year with a couple of Christmas ornaments. The first is by Blackbird Designs and the other is by Homespun Elegance
 
 
Wow.....looking back at last year I stitched more than I realized!  Fingers crossed I do as well this year.
 
 
In my next blog I will share what I have been working on for this year.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously can't believe it's been since April since I read blogs. I guess I was lost in the blackhole of late night conference calls! Great recap post. You really did do a ton of stitching last year! I hope that you'll continue on with your blog, I need to pay much more attention to mine...it languishes...

    ReplyDelete